Here's some items or services that might help you during your organizing journey. Need a little more guidance or help with an item? That's okay, book a free DIscovery Call with Shanley and get your question answered.
This page may include affiliate links to my recommendations. That means I may earn a small commission for referring you (at no cost to you) but I, of course, only recommend resources I love!
There are many options to donate your items. Here's a list to start with:
Sell Clothes Here:
- Facebook Marketplace
- The RealReal
- Vestiaire Collective
- These are a few of the options from a Google search for "wedding dress donation." You may find more options in your area.
Physical Storage Solutions
- Extra storage on a door - Cabidor: https://www.cabidor.com/
- Photos: my photo organizer's go-to supply shop for archival products - Archival Methods
(Give yourself some lead time to receive your items)
- My organizer also uses Adobe Bridge software
- CamScanner - scan the piles of cards and then recycle them
- CardTapp - share your business info electronically - no cards needed
- Unroll.me - get yourself off those mailing lists and declutter your inbox
Discs & Cd’s
- If your disc is in working condition: Sell it to be reused on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist, or go through Decluttr.com.
- If it's not: Recycle it using Greendisk, or incorporate it into a craft.
Decluttr.com is also great resource for selling:
- CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays
- Games & Consoles
Popular Places to Shop for Storage Items
Bed Bath & Beyond
Dollar Store/Tree, etc
Office supply stores
The Container Store
Online (most of the above, plus):