What's the end result?
The calm comfortable home of your dreams and
easy to maintain systems that will be life changing.
Our sessions will work to create a peaceful home and help you accomplish your goals by removing the clutter from your home.
- Hourly rates available
- *Minimum 3 hours per session
- Sessions are scheduled when payment is received
- Shopping and/or shopping assistance, additional $25/hour
- Paid-in-full packages include planning, shopping, and donation drop off
- All packages hours must be used within six (6) months - hours are non-refundable and non-transferable
- With multi-space project packages over 10 hours, I do conduct a mid-point touch base on progress against estimate to set expectations appropriately to determine if additional hours may be needed.
We offer all-inclusive services that are priced to fit your needs and budget.
Each package price includes:
- 30-minute Discovery Call to determine needs
- Travel within 35-mile radius of zip code 33606
- Round-trip fee $50/session beyond 35 miles
- Time spent walking the areas and creating individualized storage solutions & systems
- Sorting your items into categories
- Downsizing guidance
- Utilizing existing containers to better organize your space
- Measuring for additional containers needed
- Styling assistance to curate a wardrobe to fit your goals
- Folding lessons to better utilize your wardrobe space
- If needed: research & shopping (additional $25/hour) for additional storage products. As your budget allows, we will match your style with new containers to fit your space.
- Recommendations for donation options & removal
- Donation removal & drop-off, you'll enjoy a clutter free beautifully organized space!
- Shredding removal
- Maintenance follow-up to ensure systems we've put in place are still working for you
But how long is this going to take?!?
The length of time is determined by a few factors:
- How many things you have (paper takes longer)
- How quickly you make decisions
- Level of sentimentality/complexity
- How involved you want to be
- The number of people involved
- Number of labels needed
- How many new projects that occur as a result of tidying
- Your budget
- Unknown factors
The good thing is, you're in control of ALL of those variables. Think you can't afford it? Check out some of my FAQ's about how clutter is costing you money here.
Services and prices subject to change without notice.